Customer privacy is of upmost importance to All Things Printed.
Information given by you to All Things Printed is not shared with other parties. Information given such as Name, Address, Email, Phone number and password are stored in order to process orders correctly and should we have reason to make contact to resolve any queries we may have with your order. Credit Card information that is collected is only stored to process your orders. Credit card information shall be periodically erased from our servers.
We only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998) to process orders.
Sale of Business
All Things Printed reserve the right to transfer information (including your personal data) to a third party in the event of a sale, merger, liquidation, receivership or transfer of all or substantially all of our assets provided that the third party agrees to adhere to the terms of this Privacy Statement and provided that the third party only uses your personal data for the purposes that you provided it to us. You will be notified in the event of any such transfer and you will be afforded an opportunity to opt-out.
The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your personal data.
Updating, Verifying and Deleting Personal Data
You also have a right to have your personal data corrected, if inaccurate, or, in certain circumstances, erased. Please forward any such requests All Things Printed
We will process any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes:
a) to provide you with the goods or services you have ordered or requested;
b) to contact you if required in connection with your order or to respond to any communications you might send to us;
c) to send you information about our activities, services or products if you have requested.
Please note that if credit card or other payment information is collected on the Site, it is transmitted using SSL encryption where indicated and you may verify this by viewing the yellow lock on the bottom right of your browser window if using Microsoft Internet Explorer. It may be indicated in a different area of other browsers windows. When collected, we try to ensure that all payment information details, including credit card numbers and bank details, are permanently deleted from our servers when the payment has been processed.
You can disable cookies on your Internet browser software and our site will continue to work but with reduced functionality.
Use of personal data
We will only use your personal data for:
- Dealing with orders and accounts for the supply of our goods and services.
- Analysis for planning of business activities for Cotswold Collections.
- Providing you with information about products and services we offer. (If we contact you by e-mail, each time you receive a message you will also have the option to decline to receive further information from us.)
Sharing your data with others:
- With credit card clearing agencies (Lloyds TSB Cardnet in UK), fraud detection and prevention agencies that we use to process the orders you place. We only provide the data needed to perform these functions.
- If our business assets are ever sold.
- We occasionally make names and addresses available to companies whose products we think may interest you, unless you have told us not to do so. We do not pass credit card details on to any third party.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Privacy Statement is governed by the laws of Ireland and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.